Sunday, 11 September 2016

Music You Should Listen To



Music is close to my heart. I play piano, guitar and am constantly bursting into song (seriously, ask friends and family, they will roll their eyes and nod.)




A while ago, I discovered a beautiful thing called Spotify. It has allowed me to come to the realisation that I prefer small artists, and I now have many different playlists for anything from relaxing to dancing wildly around the kitchen with my brother. 

From this outlet, I have discovered a few beautiful songs that I believe should be recognised more. And who better to share them with than you? Have a click on the titles and enjoy... then tell me which one is your favourite in the comments!

Morning - William Wild
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez  
La Vie En Rose - Daniela Andrade 
Only Love - Ben Howard
Ghosts - Laura Marling 

What are your favourite songs at the moment?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren!
    It's so amazing that you can play guitar and piano! ;-)
    I'm constantly singing too.
    My favourite songs are
    -Julee Cruise: Floating in the Night
    -Juice Newton: The Sweetest Thing
    -The songs of Taylor Davis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya!
      Thank you, I am substantially better at piano but enjoy playing guitar also. :)
      I will be sure to look at those songs soon, thank you for your comment! <3

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Wow, you're so talented! I can only play the ukulele and I sing a little (not very well, I may add), I'm really impressed!

    Erm, favourite songs....that's like asking me to pick my favourite child! I'll try though:

    - World So Cold by 12 Stones
    - Necrosis by Christian Baczyk
    - Cough Syrup by Young the Giant (glee version, though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to play the ukulele, perhaps it will go on my Christmas list this
      year. :)
      I will be sure to have a listen to those songs! Thank you for commenting, Sunset. <3

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  3. OMGOSH, love this so much girl! Heartbeats is amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Clara! Isn't it beautiful? It's so relaxing <3

      ~Lauren x

      Delete

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic