Sunday, 10 July 2016

Details


I am a firm believer that accessories are just as important as the main outfit. Therefore, I have decided to list a few of my favourites at the moment...

Olivia Burton Watch // I received this for my birthday and still can't get over the fact that I have a watch as beautiful as this. It makes me feel fab when I wear it (which is every day) and I feel proud as punch when somebody asks me what the time is!





Polka-Dot Scrunchie // I wear this on the days when my hair is a bit flat, a bit boring and just in a need of a helping hand. I feel it adds a cutesy touch to an otherwise simple updo.



Flower Necklace // This necklace is so dainty and beautiful, and because it's silver it goes with anything. It's perfect for both the day and night and compliments any outfit perfectly.



Anklet // I got given this from a friend who bought it for me in Spain. I'm going to see how long it lasts me - who reckons I can wear it all Summer?



Frilly Socks // If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I love how these look with both a pair of converse or suede ankle boots, they're so blooming cute!



Daisy Chain Bracelet // I was so lucky to be given this Pia bracelet from my parents for Christmas. It's elegant and falls loosely on the wrist, so it's lovely for Summer where you don't want anything too tight against the skin.



I hope you enjoyed reading! What are the favourite details you like to add to an outfit?


16 comments:

  1. Hello! It's girl_artist, my blogger name is Robin's Dreamy Writer Child.
    I think the flower necklace you have is extremely cute.
    I love vintage outfits. I like wearing black and white, blue, and crimson red.
    I like to wear lipstick with an outfit. I got a necklace and will start wearing it.
    I emailed you! Hope you check it out!
    xox girl_artist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, I'm glad you like the flower necklace! I like wearing lipstick also, I will have a look at your email very soon - thanks for emailing me :)

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  2. These are such cute accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so adorable and cute! I love the last one. :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally everything you showed is beautiful, Lauren! I particularly love the watch and anklet.
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sanjana! The watch is probably my favourite, it hardly ever comes off my wrist!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  5. I don't really add much as I don't like wearing accessories but I've always like watches and your watch is quite beautiful, I might get one but I don't have much luck with watches, they always died quickly...

    anyway, have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's not good! I highly recommend Olivia Burton watches, one aspect I find (normally) is that the strap shows signs of wear - but this looks brand new and I wear it everyday!

      You too Lissa, thank you for commenting!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  6. Those are all beautiful touches to add to an outfit, and this post is lovely. I see you and I have a few things in common- I also wear anklets, frilly socks and I l o v e that watch.

    -T.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tane! I'm so glad you like them.

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  7. Where did you get the daisy chain bracelet and the flower necklace? They're so adorable!

    xo,
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got these both as presents so I'm not too sure! I know that the bracelet was from a jewellery shop named, "Pia," which I can highly recommend. They do some beautiful pieces :)

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  8. Such beautiful accessories!
    Paige xo // The Joys of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic