Sunday, 21 February 2016

A Humongous Thank You!


100 followers, wow. I never quite thought this would happen, with last year and the failure to blog regularly, I found myself losing many more of you than I’d have liked to.

But now, 2016 and I have 102 followers. I don’t really have much to say other than a humongous thank you. Thank you for reading my posts and leaving comments which make my day, and thank you for clicking the follow button which grows my blog that little bit extra every time somebody does.

I am truly grateful and touched that you enjoy reading what I write on this tiny piece of the internet, I am so lucky to have you lovely people here, and I can’t wait to see your blogs grow along with mine.


Much love


14 comments:

  1. Personally I think you're awesome and deserve it!

    hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nabila! That's so sweet ♥

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Lauren! I'm a newbie to your blog, but I have a feeling I am gonna LOVE it :)

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rukiya! Aw thank you so much, I hope you do. A warm welcome to you!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I'm a new follower too but I'm looking forward to new content from you.
    Have a nice day!

    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you followed Catalina!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Congrats, Lauren! What a magnificent accomplishment -- well done!! <3
    (Also, just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Happy Tag on my blog if you're interested) :)

    Sophia xx | lantern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sophia, I'm so happy!
      (Thank you for tagging me, I will have a looksies over at your blog now!)

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  5. CONGRATTTTSSS.
    100 followers is such a huge accomplishment!
    I'm almost there...97 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU LAUREN!
      Ah you're so close, you'll be there before you know it. :)

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  6. Congrats!!!
    Hi!
    Just letting you know that I've tagged you in the Liebster award, it's up to you if you participate, but come on, it'll be fun!
    http://blessingsofbonnie.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/ive-been-tagged.html
    Have a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And thank you for tagging me Bonnie.. you too!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete
  7. 100 is a lot! well feels like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare, it feels like that to me, too. I'm so glad to have reached the 100 milestone!

      ~Lauren x

      Delete

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic